Sunday, June 1, 2008

Finally Getting On the Blogging Bandwagon

Well here it is mid-2008.

And I decided this weekend, it's about time I started a blog.

As a stay at home mom two small children (1 and 3 years old) it seems I hardly have time to take a shower some days let alone write, ponder, and fart around on the computer. Then, I also realized how much I enjoy writing, keeping up with friends, and just having the sorts of conversations I like to have but can't necessarily have with two small children. So here it is.... my first attempt at blogging.

Welcome, and thanks for swinging by and checking out the blog.

Just have to see how this goes.

Love, Happiness and a Beautiful Day to you all.

Namaste,

Carolyn

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How wonderful you are sharing your work and life stories with others this way. You are an inspiration
Love and Peace to you

Diane