Saturday, June 13, 2009

Upcoming KUAT Segment

Friday June 5th Steven Derks and I were filmed at Gallery 801 for an upcoming segment on KUAT's Arizona Illustrated. The segment is about arts and the economy. I was told they are interviewing several local artists about using new marketing techniques like social networking i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc. to stay afloat in a down economy. I talked about TRAC (Tucson Revivalist Artist Collective) a group that Steven Derks founded that I am a part of that has put together a few shows at 801. For more on TRAC visit their website. To learn more about the show we put together called "Home Tweet Home" utilizing twitter click here: www.tweettucson.com . You can also follow us on twitter at www.twitter.com/tweettucson and www.twitter.com/muttbutt .

Here are some photos of KUAT producer Sooyeon Lee, her crew, and my toddlers getting into mischief at Gallery 801. The segment should air sometime this week. I'll post the time and date when I know.




No comments: