Monday, March 9, 2009

Win a FREE 13 x 19 Fine Art Print !!

Supporters of Mutt Butt Dot Com!
Win A FREE 13 x 19 Fine Art Print



I am announcing my NEW MONTHLY NEWSLETTER!
Mailing List Sign Up Page

I am sure you are so excited you can hardly contain yourself! YIPPEEE more emails!


Now you may be hesitant and ask yourself... hmmmm...

WHY SHOULD I SIGN UP?
(here's a few reasons)


  • I won't share your email with anyone else.

  • I only send out a couple emails a month (I won't flood you with them everyday)

  • You can opt out at anytime by clicking "unsubscribe"



What's in it for me?

When you subscribe you'll be privy to a sneak peak of my new artwork before it is shown. Info on upcoming shows and events.

Mailings include my incredibly witty prose and funny jokes- now with misspellings and incomplete sentences!

NUMBER ONE. It really supports me by knowing who's interested in my art.

So you can feel good by simply clicking and entering your email- you are supporting a local artist. Let's face it. It's a hard economy for artists right now.
We can all use all the support we can get!

HERE'S ANOTHER GREAT REASON--- One lucky person who signs up between now and April 15, 2009 will win their choice of a 13 x 19 PRINT!

Click here to see the prints.
Carolyn's Etsy Shop

Click here to sign up!
Mailing List Sign Up Page

Thanks to everyone who has already signed up!
(If you've signed up in the past 2 weeks- you're already entered in the contest).

Carolyn

One More FREE and EASY way to support me and my art if you are a facebook user click over here
Carolyn's Face Book Artist Page
then clicking "Become a Fan"!

www. muttbutt. com

No comments: